Client of Edison Search
Our client is looking for an Operations Director to oversee their factory operations.
- Optimizing day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the Manufacturing which will include people and budgetary management.
- Overseeing manufacturing strategy and operational goals to exceed expectations for product quality, cost and delivery, maximizing efficiency, optimizing production levels and driving operational excellence.
- Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, regarding technical support for activities, striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customer’s expectations, managing teams and projects across the business.
- Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills.
- Drive Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the Manufacturing function to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated, direct and drive implementation of Lean Business strategy and drive Continuous Improvement across all manufacturing related areas of the business.