Head of Strategy
Client of Edison Search
Our client, a large banking group in Sudan, is looking for a Head of Strategy to join their team.
- Designing, developing and managing key strategic initiatives to achieve overall growth objective for the Group.
- Operationalize the Group strategy into appropriate initiatives including the selection of target customer, products/value proposition and market approach
- Analyze and create business cases, strategic initiatives and portfolio management improvements
- Evaluate the impact of business cases and strategic plans on the Bank’s equity and profitability as well its competitive landscape
- Support the growth of top-line revenue and customer base for the Group through working with front line and support functions
- Contribute to the performance management and resource allocation
- Take responsibility in co-driving the bank’s strategic agenda for growth
- Create and support the dialogue between business management and the various stakeholders in order to achieve the organizational goals
- Support the creation of new ways towards the cycle of performance management, account planning and cross-sell
- Monitor monthly performance and variance analysis
- Run cross department projects and initiatives that have clear impact on overall Group profitability and client needs
- Keep abreast of new developments, products, services, trends ,technologies etc. in the corporate and commercial banking industry, as well as competitor activity and advise management of potential implications for the Group business requirements