Group Treasury Manager
Client of Edison Search
Our client is looking for a detail-oriented Group Senior Treasury Analyst to join their ever-growing Group. You will be responsible to assist the Group Head of Treasury with cash management, foreign exchange, investments, banking and operations at the Group level. In this role, you will monitor weekly cash balances of the individual group companies to ensure smooth and accurate cash flow and reporting. In addition, you will have the opportunity to interact with Group company heads to gather information to help forecast for future cash needs. You will also be expected to manage and improve the processes regarding funding our operations. Your role will include bank relationship management, bank accounts set up, bank accounts funding, cash forecasting and FX risk management and insurance program.
- Support Group Head of Treasury with all Treasury related functions as needed.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of the Group cash flow, including:
- Perform weekly cash positioning, account balance reconciliation and short term cash flow forecasting across the Group companies.
- Prepare and monitor company’s longer term cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Assist with the management of the forex risks of the Group.
- Assist in preparing materials for Board Meetings and Lender updates.
- Support and participate in the Company’s Strategic Plan activities.
- Assist with managing the of the Group-wide banking relationships, including:
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Opening, closing, and maintaining signatory lists.
- Manage debt portfolio to ensure compliance with all key covenants and obligations.
- Maintain and assess the list of assets provided for debt security.
- Maintain and prepare monthly interest expense forecasts.
- Evaluate new banking products and services
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Assess and provide global insurance strategy and policy for the Group.
- Support the Company’s investment activities and metrics reporting.
- Help implement best practices and drive process improvement, including review and recommend changes to Treasury policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or accounting; MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in corporate finance/Treasury; Preference for candidates who have experience with cash positioning/forecasting, especially experience assisting with creation of cash models or reports.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses, including experience in building complex financial models to evaluate financial plans.
- Knowledge of banking, and financial/FX markets and insurance coverage/policy.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Strong work ethics, team player, ability to work independently.
- Resourceful, creative problem solver with a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong desire to develop professional skill set and advance career