Full Stack Developer (Russian Speaker)
Client of Edison Search
Full stack PHP / TypeScript web developer
We are looking for a full stack developer for our team. Our company is engaged in the creation and support of its own corporate information systems, web and mobile applications. The main project is development of an ERP system and related services. You have to work in a product team and develop interesting new solutions.
If you are open to full-time office work, readiness for business trips abroad and registration under an employment contract please below:
- Implementation of new functionality from design layout to working solution.
- Operation of the company’s systems and services, revision of existing solutions.
- Working with the Front-end part of the project, adjusting the layout.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP Symfony 4 and higher in all details. Proven development experience on the Symfony stack (Doctrine, Forms, Events, Twig, etc.).
- Experience with MySQL. Understanding indexes, writing complex queries, the ability to optimize queries, analyze logs.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with JSTree library
- Skill of transforming images from designer to working layout.
- Knowledge of ReactJS and experience with it.
- Experience with Webpack and CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Understanding of OOP, knowledge of SOLID / KISS / DRY principles, basic design patterns and when to apply them.
- Using Git (branches, pull requests, conflict resolution).
- Understanding and experience of integrations with external services.
- Ability to understand someone else’s code.
- Responsibility for the result, independence.
- Interest in OOP, test-driven development, good and efficient code.
- Desire to develop and create convenient and high-quality solutions that one can be proud of.
- Russian, colloquial – for communication with the project team.
- English, technical – for reading library documentation.
- Experience in developing mobile applications on React Native.
- Working with Docker.
- Knowledge of working with NodeJS.
- Experience with queuing systems.
- Higher technical education i.e. Bachelors Degree
- Experience in interacting with a geographically distributed development team.
- Links to your code in open sources.
Our application stack
- PHP 7+, MySQL, Linux, Git, GitLab
- Symfony 4 + Doctrine + Twig
- Node + Webpack + npm
- Linux, MySQL, Git
- React, ReactNative