Deployment Project Manager
Client of Edison Search
The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating, supervising, and executing all aspects of new project deployments, both domestic and abroad, and will need to develop a strong understanding of our product life cycle from manufacturing, logistics, assembly,commissioning, and operation. They will work closely with both external vendors and internal team members across all global offices to ensure accurate and timely coordination. This role will grow in line with the long-term expansion plan in the GCC region with the goal of realizing strong operational excellence.
Our team is always growing, and while there’s plenty of room for a variety of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that we are looking for including an incredible work ethic, a lead-by-example attitude, a strong collaborative mindset, relentless drive, and a mix of curiosity and creativity. We’re looking for someone with the energy, dedication, and confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace constructive feedback, then pivot quickly with new solutions. We value a fearless willingness to defend great work and a strong passion to revolutionize the $20 trillion global agricultural supply chain. If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
What You’ll Do
- Generate end-to-end project execution schedules that meet project requirements, budget, and deadline
- Update project execution schedules/budgets to be discussed with relevant stakeholders
- Prepare weekly progress reports on all active projects along with relevant supplementary documentation
- Compose deployment related documents including but not limited to training and operation manuals
- Compile/Review project closure documents upon project completion
Manage vendor relationships to ensure timely execution
- Manage, supervise, and take part in deployment activities including but not limited to system assembly and grow operations
- Provide training for new hires to ensure a safe and efficient workshop environment
- Provide R&D teams with actionable feedback gathered throughout deployment activities
- Support cross-functional roles when the need arises
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product and corporate knowledge in respect to all products, services, processes, etc.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures. Perform ad-hoc duties when required
Skills You’ll Need
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- A proven track record of coordination, organization, and relationship management
- Confident and articulate communicator with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent influencer capable of maintaining relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Strong ability to identify and present valuable solutions
- Comfortable developing and expanding your own role within the company, picking up new skills, educating other team members on the importance of the Saudi and GCC region’s sales pipeline and keeping product development and operational team members informed about upcoming projects
- Strong team-player and self-motivated. High level of energy and drive to achieve team targets and KPIs
- Used to working under pressure with tight deadlines. Disciplined, organized, excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Languages: business professional English required. Arabic, Hindi, and Urdu are a plus
- Advanced analytical capabilities and high competence in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
(Preferred Nationality: USA, UK, ANY European Country, Western Trained/Educated)