Client of Edison Search
• At least 4 years of experience as a technical artist
• Experience in AA Game art, styles, looks, and optimization parameters
• Expert understanding of Maya, Blender, or 3DsMax
• Thorough understanding of UV/Color Channels, Light baking, Volumetric effects, and Modelling IO
• Experienced with at least whole game pipeline interface as an active tech artist
• Experienced I/O Assets Pipeline, Zookeeping, or any assets library tool user.
• Experienced Profiler for Adreno and Mali chipsets
• Ability to compress and encode textures in Photoshop using scripts
• Ability to create custom tools for workflow improvement in QTPy,
• Familiarity with C#, JS, MEL, and Python.
• Expert knowledge of UE4
• Experienced with Shader language and realtime technologies i.e HLSL, DirectX, and OpenGL
• Working knowledge of versioning software i.e. Git and Project management softwares e.g. JIRA
• Rigging and skinning tool creation
• Experience with Large/Open world maps